How to think differently
I have some questions for you that are proven to get you thinking differently than before…
Take some time to answer these questions, about 20 minutes, and write down your answers.
- Do you have a big dream or dreams?
- Is it the same one as last year?
- Has anything changed to get you nearer to it?
- What is stopping you from going after it? Are your reasons REALLY impossible to overcome?
- If I offered you a million dollars to get it done in a certain time frame, would that change your perspective, belief, drive or motivation?
- Any clearer yet (-;?
You see, if we don’t have a road map or clear directions, how do we know where we are going?
Your dreams become much clearer once we start to focus on them.Be brave and bold and courageous. Start to chase your dreams so much that they try to put a restraining order on you (-:
- Take clear and decisive steps.
- Ignore negative and small minded people.
- Write down your goals and pin them everywhere.
- Tell as many people as you can and shout it from the roof tops.
- Most of all do something every day, consistently, no matter how small, that brings you a little closer to it.
- And remember, it is just when you are about to give up, it is just then, that your dream is right within your grasp!
For more useful information go here
Your Mind Coach,